Saturday 22 September 2012

If it offends, ask yourself why

Damn I can't stress enough how irritated I get when a female tolerates mess from a guy, doesn't say anything, and then expects something to change. And worst yet, if they involve me in the drama, or tell me of the bs they've experienced, and then, me being who I am, try to help. Only to be ignored. 

I'm not saying start a fight every time, and i'm not saying to leave the one you're with, but when you're unhappy in your relationship, it's always best to speak to your partner about it, rather than a friend. You see, although they may care, and although you need someone to speak too, you become a burden eventually, especially if you do nothing about the situation except complain about the guy. Sometimes guys aren't aware of what they do to offend or hurt you, and other times, they are, but they just don't give an ass. If you know that the guy you've been with has constantly disrespected(doesn't only mean hit/curse),if he's unappreciative, selfish, self absorbed,uncaring, and everything else,chances are he just doesn't give an ass about you, because let's be real here, once or twice is a mistake, three four an five times?? ..... Well I'll let you figure that out. 

I've also come to realize that females tend to forgive a guy who shows you nine out of ten times that he doesn't care, faster than someone else who has done something really insignificant... why though?? Is it the sex?? That shit must be really good... Funny thing is,the people in this type of relationship, don't even realize that they're going nowhere really fast. And are always quick to get defensive when you point out reality to them. I always say, if something I may have said, offends you, ask yourself why, instead of getting angry at me.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment